You'll find info about travel here.
Even at the Baltic Open Air, the space on the campgrounds is rare. As a result, the following rule applies from 2018 on:
• Campingtickets for each person, remain in place as in the past
• Caravans and mobile homes need a badge which costs 10,- EUR (incl. fees)
• as caravan and/or mobile home count all vessels, which purpose is mainly to act as such. Your custom built Volkswagen Transporter Caravan needs a badge. Your normal car where you just place a mat in, won't need one.
• you will get a nice designed badge for your windshield, which can be removed without leaving any residue
Access only with a valid camping- and festival bracelet. These are available from Thursday (24.08) at the entrance.
1. By entering / driving the campground and to the parking lots, the camping regulations are accepted.
2. The place is distributed fairly and according to camping visitors. Pavilions allowed up to 4x4m.
3. Respect for the surrounding camps and their inhabitants is obligatory.
4. Small power units up to 3 KW are allowed - large ones are not allowed.
5. Open fire (such as torches, bonfires, etc.) is not permitted.
6. Grilling with charcoal grills is permitted, provided that after grilling, the coal is extinguished with water. Gas grills are not allowed.
7. Gas cookers with small cartridges (for example from CampingGaz) are permitted.
8. Animals are not allowed on the entire venue.
9. From 10 pm, the music must be reduced to room volume.
10. Do not bring any furniture, such as sofas, armchairs and refrigerators! You will be denied access with such items.
11. Not allowed: dry ice, liquid grill lighter, laser pointers and megaphone(s).
12. Glass bottles should be dispensed as far as possible. If this is not possible, please pay attention to the proper handling and remove glass shards directly.
13. Vehicles over 3.5 tons can be denied access to the campground due to unforeseeable weather conditions
Please remember that the campgrounds will be used again after the festival. The security personnel can ensure generators, music systems and other interfering items, should you not keep to agreements. Please keep the camp surfaces clean. Suitable garbage disposal points are available for waste disposal. Overview of the time of arrival: Thursday 12 - 24 h - Friday 9 - 24 h - Saturday 9 - 24 h Departure latest Sunday at 3 pm.
There will be a separate entrance and a nearby parking spot, as well as a place near by the stage. Please understand that we only allow one person with you in the area. There will also be a separate bathroom. Please note that your companion doesn’t need a festival ticket.
Baltic Open Air has two main stages and the viking stage. You can find the program here later and see when there are no bands on stage. The organizer is not liable for damage to your hearing. Please provide your own to appropriate ear protection.
There will be provided enough toilets, which will be distributed all over the area. Shower camps are also available. Please leave the toilets and shower in a clean condition. The following person will be thankful!
The festival site is located on private property. We ask you politely to behave and to throw your trash in the designated containers. Keep the area clean at all times, so we can stay on this property for a long time.
Trade of any kind is prohibited at all times!
Take a first look at the featival area at TRAVEL.
You don't want to carry your own tent all the way or pitching all the camping equipment by yourself? No problem!
Our partner mein-zelt-steht-schon.de has the right offer to guarantee a stress free arrival and departure.
The tents (plus additional items & services) will be already pitched before your arrival and been taken down after your departure.
The company offers different categories and additional items & services.
Keep in mind that you need a valid additional Camping- and Festivalticket!
Merchandise of the bands and the official Baltic Open Air 2018 Merch can be found at the official BAltic Open Air merchandise stand.
For variety at the festival site there will be all kinds of non-food articles at the Viking market.
A variety of food can be found on the festival site. Furthermore, you are supplied to a wide variety of bars with beverages of all kinds. You are not allowed to bring food or drinks on the festival site.
On the festival site there is a limited amount of places where you can sit. You are not allowed to bring chairs etc. on the festival site.
Digital cameras are allowed on the entire area. Professional cameras, cameras with changeable lenses are not allowed. These are only allowed with an accredited photo pass/press card on the festival site.
With the purchase of a festival ticket or a visit to Baltic Open Air festival, the visitors agree that the organizer may use photos or video clips, without restrictions and without pay, where the visitor can be seen.
The organizer respects the right of privacy and only uses these pictures and video clips for advertising Baltic Open Air.
Children under the age of 16 without a guardian or a parent are not permitted at concerts or festivals. However there is an exception that states that a guardian over the age of 18 is allowed to accompany a child with the allowance of the parents.
In order for this you need to fill out this form DOWNLOAD [PDF 50 KB] and bring the ID of the parents and/or the guardian. The child is not to be left alone.
The serving of alcohol to the children is prohibited and only allowed in the presence of the guardian, who will take responsibility if anything goes wrong.
In the company of a guardian/parent you are allowed to bring two children in the age of 6 to 12 for free.
Weapons or weapon-like objects, fireworks and things made out of glass are absolutely forbidden.
Camping chairs or any kind of seating (coolers) are not allowed.
Food and beverages are not allowed on the festival site. These can be purchased on the festival site.
The only exception is in a case of illness, such as diabetes. You must bring a document which provides the information of the disease. Drinks are only allowed in PET bottles up to 0.5 ltr.
There will be a security check when you enter the festival site and unauthorised items will be confiscated.
Animals of any kind are not allowed!
Any kind of glass is prohibited!
Our security will be present at all times and is there to ensure that you can enjoy a trouble-free festival. They will though act accordingly with all violations or disturbances. If there are any violations a dismissal from the festival can be pronounced. A refund of the ticket will not be possible.